Thursday, June 11, 2009

Murder at the Holocaust Museum

I really don't have much to say about this. It's a terrible tragedy. I feel for the families, I'm not real good at expressing empathy. If its a friend I'm more the silent shoulder to lean on, I'll be there for ya, words of sorrow aren't my strong point.

Guess that report about right wing extremists should have been taken more seriously, although in this country there isn't much you can do about a psycho who walks into a public building with a rifle. He was a convicted felon which limits his legal access to guns, I'm not sure if the gun he used was legal or not but it's irrelevant because in this country it's not hard to get a rifle. Hand guns are more tightly regulated but the streets are obviously still awash with hand guns.

I want to say more but I gotta run. Heres some shit from the rude one.

1 comment:

rob said...

I still haven't quite figured out the national obsession with guns. I live in the boonies. I'm a carnivore. I'm going to hunt. I'd like to have a gun.

I don't mind if I have to fill out a lot of paperwork, and I don't need it right away, and I have a fairly clean mental health record.

If I lived in the city, I don't think I'd want or need a gun.