Thursday, December 08, 2005

more ID that isnt intelligent or well designed

Knees, they wear out, ask my dad.
Sinuses, they suck. ask anyone with allergies, including me. or my boss who just had his sinuses surgically removed.
Now here’s a big one.
The Birth Canal. Ok I don’t have one of these but I am probably more intimately aware of their shortcomings than most 23 year old guys. this is due to my job which deals with pregnancy and things of that nature. Ok so the big obvious downsides of the human birth canal. Ask any mother; it’s not large enough of the human skull to pass through easily. Our ass is too small and our head is too big. There was one person pointing out that there is a scale that can be used to figure the gestation period of any mammal but a human based on the size of the brain. Based on that the human should be pregnant for 11 months but then the head would be even larger and wouldn’t pass through the pelvis of the mother.
Another compelling argument is that if god created everything then he created cancer and AIDS smallpox and anthrax. So basically if you believe in intelligent design then you think god is a dick. And I personally wont sit around and let them bad mouth a god that I don’t believe in anyway. I may need to explain that a little better if god designed us 6000 years ago and gave us all these nice fun diseases to die from then he is a rather cruel and twisted individual. If you need more proof look at what smallpox does to a person, all I have to say there is as your skin falls off in sheets and a tube sock looking thing falls out of your ass which is the liner of your small intestine. That’s a pretty sick individual who designed that shit. If god designed this place then why did he make up the way he did? Is he just an asshole? Maybe god created life in the primordial swamps billions of years ago and just let it go to see what would happen. If there is a god then I think this was his intent. I'm going to use the term he for god cause’… well just cause. I think god was bored being omnipotent and alone so he made some friends one day the fundamentalist like to make you believe that he build GI Joes to play with, I think he built himself an ant farm. He created a world and threw a bunch of resources on it and then sparked life, then he just sat back and watched to see what would happen. I think he has a few different ant farms around the universe that he watches cause while there’s a lot going on, no one wants to watch the same channel all the time. So personally I don’t really think there’s a god but I there is one, then I think that’s how he did things. Maybe from time to time he shakes the ant farm just to fuck with ‘em, and maybe occasionally he reaches in and plays with one of the ants but basically I think he just sits back and takes it all in. just wondering what those crazy ants will do next. Playing with GI Joes you always know who’s going to win, but if you just let the ants go and do there own thing you never know what could happen, although usually they just dig tunnels and run around like mad all the time. So theres my take on the universe, am I right? Probably not. So it goes.

No comments: