Tuesday, September 04, 2007

This is just sick

People are pretty damn twisted when it comes to our choices of entertainment. I often think that we're (by we I mean all people) pretty disgusting nowadays because of our wars against innocents, WMD's and pro-wrestling, then after screwing around on Wiki earlier I was reminded that even the twisted among us, say Michael Vick, pale in comparison to what was once considered entertainment. My example is not the usual Roman Gladiators, no my example is Fox Tossing. yup, tossing foxes and other live animals as high as you can, then watching them splat back to the ground, the highest toss wins. Suddenly I'm reminded that as bad as things might seem, we are heading in the right direction, we are slowly becoming more civilized even if we take steps backwards from time to time, like right now.

No comments: