Wednesday, April 09, 2008

1000th Post!!!

Holy Crap this is my one thousandth post on this here website! I'd like to thank all those who stop by and read this crap, an even bigger thanks to those who occasionally leave comments and the biggest thanks of all to the person who makes this all possible, ME! Blah Blah ego whatever it's my damn accomplishment. But you are more than welcome to come bask in my glory or to shower me with praise, or money showering me with money is also appreciated. (given that I don't even have a paypal button you can judge my expectations of that happening)

So thanks again to those who read this, I'm still enjoying it, hope you are too!
Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding Kilgore. Congratulations. Come to Naples and we'll celebrate.

Kilgore Trout said...

I might just take you up on that sometime.