Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cartoons and Life

I've been slacking lately on the bloggin' sorry about that. I guess my attention has been diverted lately. I've been working out a lot lately. I never thought I would actually enjoy exercise but I think I've finally reached that point. I'm looking better and I feel so much better. I'm within a few days of being able to say I've lost 40 fuckin' pounds! As of today I've lost 39. My short term goal is to get under 230 before I go on vacation on the 21st. 4 lbs in a week and a half will take some work but its doable. I also finally have some people to work out with. It's slightly awkward as one is a guy who wants to do free weights and such, the other is a girl who is looking to lose a little weight and get toned which is really more in line with my goals. I wouldn't mind having more muscle but not being fat is the real priority.

I also promised a Cartoon so in honor of my amazing abilities with the ladies here's a rather fitting one from XKCD.

No comments: