Monday, June 02, 2008

Camping, Ladies and Politics

I've been slacking on the blog lately. My life has been fairly predictable as has the political world, so I haven't had that much to talk about. I did a little project for a political campaign. Wrote up a policy statement, had never done that before but I really enjoyed it. I could see myself doing that.... hmmm......

Met a lady a little bit ago. I'm not really sure whats going on with that. I didn't want to mention it on here because I was introduced to her by her sister who I know reads this occasionally. I gave her a reason to be mad at me, cause I'm an idiot, and now I just don't know where things stand. Too bad, she seemed pretty chill.

Had a pretty good weekend, went camping, kicked a keg, ate way way too much and generally had a good time. We were expecting rain but the Flying Spaghetti Monster showed his noodley goodness and kept us mostly dry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If she's mad at you for simply being an idiot, she doesn't deserve you.