Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Nice Weekend

Went to the Irish Festival this weekend, had a blast. Got there late so I was only able to knock back Guinness from like 3 - 11, thats three hours of beer that I... probably didn't need.

I also had a nice little date. It's a weird story of how I met her, but the important thing is that she's really nice, smart, well read and a bit odd. Oh and cute too! I said little date because I did say we were just going as friends, but I'm pretty sure she realizes thats BS. We went up to Watkins Glen and hiked the gorge, over the summer a friend told me about going with his kids and it made me want to go up there. I hadn't been since I was a kid. Anyway the weather was perfect and we just walked and talked a bit. It was funny, there were fairly long silences, but I don't think they were awkward silences, just times when neither of us felt like talking. At least I hope she didn't think they were of the awkward variety. So I'm trying not to make a big deal out of this, but she is quite likable. I'm sure this won't be the last time I mention her, so I might have to give her a code name, I will call her Mona.

I doubt she will read this (at this point kinda hope she doesn't), but if she does, she'll get it.

myHave a good one everybody!

No comments: