Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What can I say, I love Halloween. It's a simple holiday where you dress up and have fun if thats your style and if you're not into it who cares? It's an excuse to throw a great party, and its one of the only times when you can play a character in real life. For one day out of the year you can be anyone, or anything that you want and it's almost always going to be socially acceptable. I say almost because as a couple of friends were sitting around last night, still trying to figure out what they want to be this year, another friend couldn't help but rattle off a list of the most offensive costumes he could possibly come up with. But for the most part anything goes. I might just put up some pictures of my costume this year... I think it's pretty good.

Have fun this weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A pregnant nun.

That was a good offensive costume I heard about.

Kilgore Trout said...

Yeah this kid was thinking of things like a cheerleader with a coat hanger up the skirt and blood running down the leg. Somehow I just don't see coat-hanger abortion jokes going over well with anyone.

On the other hand my costume turned out pretty good. I'll have to write up my fuckin' crazy ass weekend.