Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Awkward

Ever hook up with someone (an intentionally vague term) while inebriated, then bull shit a bit in the morning, then bull shit a little online only to have them eventually say, oh by the way, I don't remember what happened that night. For you're sake I hope not cause it's not a comfortable spot. I feel like I took advantage of the girl even though thats not at all how shit went down. I'm just glad things didn't go any further than they did or I'd feel even worse. It doesn't help that there are pretty big gaps in my memories of the night but I know what happened and I know I didn't do anything wrong. I guess it was sort of taking advantage of a drunk person, but not any more than she took advantage of this drunk person, but somehow that argument just doesn't isn't making me feel any better at all. Oh and making shit all the worse is the fact that shes a bit younger than me (but not inappropriately so) I don't want to be the dirty old man, I mean maybe when I'm old but not when I'm 25.
Theres a really good chance that I'm blowing this all out of proportion, if she was uncomfortable with not knowing what happened then I think she'd be uncomfortable with me, so the fact that we sat around doing nothing for several hours in the morning, and early afternoon, even after the person who's house it was left because he was heading out of town. So I think everything is cool, but at this moment I feel pretty bad about what was originally a pretty damn good time, and thats not cool.

UPDATE: Every things cool. As I expected I blew everything massively out of proportion. She's a little mad at herself for getting so drunk but hey it happens.

No comments: