Wednesday, November 14, 2007

D'oh!

I forgot something important about the lady I've been trying to pursue. When she said she was single she also said she's enjoying being single and intends to stay that way for the time being. What can I say I'm a quixotic fool who simply let that part slip right on by. Of course she did say that she wants to be single because she doesn't want the drama, I hate BS drama, maybe thats why I ignored that part. I'm fairly sure that I'd be able to have a relationship with a minimum of fuss, but then again she doesn't know that about me, plus I don't really know that about myself seeing as I've never had a real relationship in my entire life. So now I just need to keep reminding myself that my best chance of turning the corner with her is to simply be myself but I need to be the happy me, when I'm in a good mood I can keep people laughing and thats how I hope to win her over. If I'm all bummed and depressed then I'm not going to get anywhere. I'll probably have more to say on the subject in about 4 hours when we get back from lunch.

No comments: